Friday 27 June 2008

Sense of Balance

One of my students live in a house on a hill that I have to climb and pass by a lot of wild flowers, grasses and pine trees. I was kind of early one day that I walked leisurely on my way up to the house. Hearing the sounds of the wind thru grasses and tress created a peace of mind but I couldn't help noticing these two butterflies. They're holding on to a thin branch of a plant which swayed every time the wind blew. Slowly, I took out my camera and captured this intriguing scenery. The sight gave me a feeling of shame because they created a great sense of balance despite of the trouble(wind) obviously more than I did with my husband especially when tough moments visited us. Easily said than done..... a cliche of course, but if I tried my best to be a helpful partner, I should have complemented my husband's effort to hold us together up so that communication breakdown wasn't an option. This picture inspires me to be a worthy partner who would share an equal effort for a sense of balance.

1 comment:

Mel said...

sense of balance -what a nice metaphor for our relationships with our loved ones.